5 Days Diani – Baobab Beach Get away
Take up this 5 Days Diani – Baobab Beach Get away enjoy your honeymoon or family vacation. Explore the glass bottom boat trip, whale shark potting, & deep sea fishing.
Baobab Beach Resort & Spa
Room Type – 1x DoubleRoom
All Inclusive – Bed and All Meals
DepartureNairobi - Diani - Nairobi
Dress CodeBeach Wear
IncludedAccommodationEntrance/Green feesFlying Doctors ServiceGame drives as per itineraryGround transfersProfessional Tour GuidePublic liability insurance cover
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferAll airport taxes and visasAll optional excursion feesAll personal expensesAny other extrasBreakfastCOVID Safe TravelGolf Caddy feesGolf cart hireGreen FeesInternational and domestic flightsPark Entrance FeesPersonal GuidePersonal Travel/Medical InsuranceReturn Flights to MombasaTips to Guides/Porters/Caddy
Day 1: Baobab Beach Resort & Spa, Diani Beach
- Arrival of your flight at Ukunda airstrip.
- You will be met by our meet and greet team and transferred to Baobab Beach Resort and Spa.
- Check in for lunch and afternoon spent at leisure relaxing at the sunny beach.
- Dinner is served and overnight spent on full board basis at the spa.
Diani BeachFamous for its gorgeous palm trees and its powder white sand lapped by glistening azure waters, Diani Beach is a popular resort area resting on Kenya’s magnificent Indian Ocean shoreline. The area’s wonderfully warm waters and exquisite coral reefs provide an ideal environment for an array of exhilarating water-based activities including snorkeling, scuba diving and boat safaris where you can witness the richly diverse marine life for which the southern coast of Kenya is known. You're likely to see turtles, mantas, barracuda and, if you are lucky, even the elusive and exceptionally large whale shark. Don’t miss: the Colobus Conservation which provides a sanctuary for these fascinating endangered primates; the Shimba Hills National Reserve which offers an exceptional and unforgettable safari experience; and the nearby Kisite Marine National Park close to the Tanzanian border.
Baobab Beach Resort & SpaThe Baobab Beach Resort and Spa is set within 80 acres of tropical gardens, overlooking the Indian Ocean. An oasis of tranquility, the resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kolekole, offering various accommodation levels and renowned as Kenya's leading all-inclusive resort. It consists of 92 standard sea-facing rooms with 68 superior garden view bungalows and 28 superior sea view bungalows. All sea-facing, Kolekole comprises 57 superior, 21 deluxe rooms and 6 suites with private Jacuzzi. The latest addition to the resort, The Maridadi has 36 superior and 20 deluxe rooms all with ocean view and overlooking the spectacular cascading three tier swimming pool. The culinary experience blends international inspiration with Swahili flavours, including themed buffets and gala dinners served at three all-inclusive restaurants (Karibu, Jodari, Maridadi). Two A-la carte speciality restaurants (Marhaba and Tangezi) provide enticing seafood delights. Facilities include three swimming pools, watersports centre, flood-lit tennis courts, fully equipped gymnasium, variety of bars and nightly entertainment at the Porini Amphitheatre. Indulge at the Afya Bora Wellness Club & Spa, offering the ultimate in well-being and relaxation. Enjoy signature beauty treatments, alluring steam rituals and holistic therapies ensuring total relaxation for body and mind.
Day 2: City Tour of Mombasa
- Breakfast is served then check out.
- Proceed for a City Tour of Mombasa which includes Fort Jesus+swahili lunch at forodhani.
- Dinner is served and overnight spent on all-inclusive meal plan.
Day 3: Deep Sea Fishing, Snorkelling or Scuba Diving
- After breakfast, you have the option to do day activities within Diani.
- You can go on Deep Sea Fishing for 4hrs (450$ per person), snorkelling/scuba diving or a glass bottom trip at 50$ per person) at an extra cost on request. These are not only some of the most fun activities in Diani, but also, they provide a forum to interact closely with the marine life.
- Dinner is served and overnight spent on all-inclusive basis at the resort.
Day 4: Baobab Beach Resort & Spa, Diani Beach
- Day spent enjoying the resort facilities and the beach.
- You can as well proceed for a whale shark spotting in the deep sea at 300$ Per person.
- All meals served and overnight spent on all-inclusive meal plan at the resort.
End of Itinerary
- Breakfast and check out.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Here are previous reviews of this itinerary.